Ice Cream Man 2.0 Ice Cream Man 2.0

Better singing at least.

Better signing than most songs, though I'm not a fan of silly singing. This song sounds familiar :/ a silly cover of some popular song eh?

giftedbuttwisted responds:

No its an original

Piss You Off Piss You Off

Ehh... generic.

Not good. You should come up with more unique riffs - and alltogether, more unique songs. I have never known punk to be unique, but you should try and work at that.

No offence either but you're not the best at singing - maybe you should get someone else to do that.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

We kinda are a generic punk band

Dancing 4 Joy Dancing 4 Joy

Sounds Good

@Terrorist - It's not the fact it's too long, in-fact it's too short imo, he just doesn't change it up enough :/

Trance and techno songs are always too short for my likeing.

Euro intro Euro intro

What... the fuck?

That was horrid. Personally, I didn't like the sounds, and on top of that, it was repetitive, exactly the same thing, for half of the song. That's bullshit!

Sorry man. This is ... just no. 0/5, 2/10

brenaim responds:

did anyone care to read intro in the name

{Runaway} {Runaway}

Nice Song!

Demolisher... what the fuck?

Anyways, quite a cool song! Keep it up.

Dragostea Din Tei Dragostea Din Tei

Nice Song!

Good song, though I find it hard to distuinguish where the song is at in the Numa Numa sense... ugh, it's hard to explain. Just - good job none the less.

*DJ-P* Children Remix *DJ-P* Children Remix

It's Great!

7:28 to around 7:45 is kind of empty, but all around I really liked the song. Nothing much else to say. Keep it up!

DJ-Prodigy responds:

Thank you for your review!!!

Glad to hear you liked it!

I thought that the song could have used such an "empty" part so that you can appreciate the beat, I guess. Probably will not be doing that kind of phase anymore.

*DJ-P*

SMRPG Forest Maze Remix SMRPG Forest Maze Remix

Fucking Rights

That's amazing. NICE remix, the original is already one of my favorite video game songs ever :D but this is just... 10 times better. Nice.

Last Encore Last Encore

Hey There

I give it a 7/10. I like the song in general. but the intro didn't sound really good. First song for FL Studio? I say that's good, but I don't know much myself.

LastEncore responds:

True...Just wait and see what I drop next it'll be sure to get your ten*

Slowly Broken Slowly Broken

Gj Brah

Keep it up ;) good job, maybe one day we both can learn a better program... I mean, I'd just torrent a pay one, but I don't know any - except Fruity Loops or w/e... guess I should check into that later.